Transact sql error message Msg 15225 Level 11 - No item by the name of object name could be found in the current database.
No item by the name of '%' could be found in the current database means that the procedure name is misspelled or does not exist. Check and write the correct object name that you want to rename.
Msg 15225 Level 11 Example:
EXEC sp_rename 'Customers_view111', 'test_view';
|Msg 15225, Level 11, State 1, Procedure sp_rename, Line 420|
|No item by the name of 'Customers_view111' could be found in the current database 'model', given that @itemtype was input as '(null)'.|
EXEC sp_rename 'Customers_view', 'test_view';
Other error messages:
- Cannot drop the table
- Is not a constraint
- Create View or Function failed because no column name was specified
- Cannot define PRIMARY KEY constraint on nullable column in table
- String or binary data would be truncated
- The database name component of the object qualifier must be the name of the current database
- No item by the name of '%' could be found in the current database.