On Transact SQL language the Msg 3701 Level 11 - Cannot drop the table means that we have in our statement the table name misspelled or do not have permission to drop table.
Msg 3701 Level 11 Example:
We have the table mytable.
Invalid drop the table:
DROP TABLE mytable144;
|Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 1|
|Cannot drop the table 'mytable144', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.|
Correct drop the table:
DROP TABLE mytable;
|Command(s) completed successfully.|
Other error messages:
- Is not a constraint
- Create View or Function failed because no column name was specified
- Cannot define PRIMARY KEY constraint on nullable column in table
- Column is invalid in the select list because it is not contained in either an aggregate function or the GROUP BY clause
- String or binary data would be truncated
- The database name component of the object qualifier must be the name of the current database
- No item by the name of '%' could be found in the current database.