In this page dedicated to articles, you will find written articles on topics related to SQL, T-SQL, SQL Server database, and tools used to connect to several databases.
SQL articles typically cover topics such as how to create, update, and query databases using SQL. They may also cover advanced topics such as database normalization and data modeling.
T-SQL articles may focus on how to create and manage SQL Server databases, as well as specific features unique to T-SQL, such as stored procedures and user-defined functions. T-SQL articles may also cover topics such as query optimization and database security.
SQL Server database articles focus specifically on the Microsoft SQL Server database management system. These articles may cover topics such as how to install and configure SQL Server, how to manage SQL Server instances, and how to troubleshoot common issues with SQL Server databases.
- Types of User-Defined Functions in SQL - show you how to create new functions in SQL.
- Everything You Need To Master in SQL For Data Science - describe the Fundamentals of SQL and important SQL topics for Data Science.
- SQL Server arhitecture - is designed to store, manage and retrieve data using SQL.
- SQL Server Agent - define and schedule jobs that can run at specific times.
- SQL Server Profiler - is used to monitor and trace events that occur on a SQL Server database.
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) - allows users to interact with SQL Server databases.
- SQL Server Database Engine Tuning Advisor (DTA) - is a tool that helps optimize the performance of your SQL Server databases. It provides recommendations on how to improve the performance of your queries, indexes, and database schema based on the workload analysis.
- Azure SQL - cloud-based relational database.
- Azure SQL Database - introduction to Azure SQL Database.
- Azure SQL Managed Instance - provides a fully managed SQL Server instance in the cloud.
- Azure Data Studio - is a cross-platform database management tool.
- SQL Business day calculator - calculate the number of working days between two dates.
- Regular expressions - provide a way to define complex search patterns that can be used to extract specific information from a string.
- Triggers vs Constraints in SQL Server - describe the key differences between triggers and constraints.
- Relationships in database SQL Server using T-SQL - relationships are fundamental for organizing and maintaining data integrity within a relational database. Relationships define how tables are connected and how data in one table is related to data in another.
- Optimize a SQL query in SQL Server - key steps and techniques to help you optimize SQL queries.