Msg 15009 Level 16 - The object name does not exist
Transact sql error message Msg 15009 Level 16 - The object name does not exist in database or is invalid for this operation. Check and write the correct object name that you want to rename.
Msg 15009 Level 16 Example:
EXEC sp_helpindex N'Customers111';
|Msg 15009, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_helpindex, Line 43|
|The object 'Customers111' does not exist in database 'model' or is invalid for this operation.|
EXEC sp_helpindex N'Customers';
Other error messages:
- Cannot drop the table
- Is not a constraint
- Create View or Function failed because no column name was specified
- Cannot define PRIMARY KEY constraint on nullable column in table
- String or binary data would be truncated
- The database name component of the object qualifier must be the name of the current database
- No item by the name of '%' could be found in the current database.